– THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED – To recommend a friend please go to : https://www.justteachers.co.uk/recommend
You could win £250 worth of Love 2 Shop vouchers when you recommend a teacher to register with justteachers.
All we ask is that they are eligible to register with justteachers for teaching or support jobs, they respond to contact and they are interested in the services we offer.
- Fill in your details together with the details of the Teacher you are recommending in the form below*
- On the 21st February 2018 we will draw and announce the winners on facebook! – please like our page here
All eligible recommendations will also receive a £50 referral cheque per teacher recommended.
About the prize
Love2shop Vouchers are the UK’s No1 multi-retailer gift voucher and can be spent in over 20,000 high street stores, with more than 150 top brands to choose from such as Argos, Debenhams, HMV, Iceland, New Look, River Island, TK Maxx, Toys ‘R’ Us, Matalan, Mothercare and Pizza Express. Find out more here!
T’s and C’s
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their contact details and the details of the teacher they are recommending as outlined above. The teacher they are recommending MUST be eligible to register with justteachers, respond to contact from justteachers and get through the justteachers compulsory pre-screen conducted on all candidates.
2. You must notify the teacher you are recommending that justteachers will be contacting them and that they will be entered into this competition. By entering their details, you confirm that you know this teacher and both you and the teacher agree to the T’s and C’s of this competition.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from justteachers containing offers and developments that we think may interest you.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. justteachers accepts no responsibility taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by justteachers.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 19th February 2018, 12:30pm. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a human randomly selecting your entry from a raffle bowl whilst blindfolded to ensure a fair draw. The draw will take place on 21st February 2018.
9. The winner will receive £250 Love 2 Shop vouchers which is not exchangeable for any other prize or cash.
10. justteachers accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the experience).
11. The winner will be notified by email and a post on facebook on the 21st February 2018. The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to justteachers within 14 days of being notified by justteachers, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and justteachers shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and justteachers shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winners by justteachers via post.
13. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 25th February 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Lewis Rennison, justteachers, High Corn Mill, Chapen Hill, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1NL.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. justteachers retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on justteachers reasonable requests. The winner consents to the use by justteachers and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by justteachers and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. justteachers accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. justteachers further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of justteachers for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. justteachers reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of justteachers in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. justteachers shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.