Work with us
Do you want a job that is truly limitless? With perks you can only dream of (like regular team building and incentive days) high earning potential with uncapped bonuses and a job that can and does make a difference to the lives of pupils across the country? Well, look no further!
“justteachers has given me the opportunity to thrive and the team continuously support me to reach my work ambitions. The reward schemes, positive relationships and atmosphere within the office gives me the drive to want to come to work every day. It is a privilege to work for a company where you are made to feel valued not only with a team but also as an individual. Training and ongoing support has also had a positive impact on my self-esteem and knowledge. Regular meetings with your team leader and trainers give me the opportunity to share my successes but to also set smart targets and overcome challenges to continue my professional development.” – Megan Ford, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
As a result of our continued growth and success, justteachers is looking to recruit more exceptional people to join our fast growing teams across the UK.
We are a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide with a network of offices across the UK, Canada, Australia & New Zealand.
We have grown significantly over the past 12 months and need energetic, confident, passionate and motivated individuals to join our teams in Skipton, Manchester, Coventry & London.
We also love animals! Particularly dogs, take Trevor (for example) he’s our office dog/key motivator based in our Skipton branch. Trevor has been with justteachers since the start and loves everyone! Especially if you have food…
We have regular incentives and competitions to boost your motivation & performance throughout the year including; vouchers, days out, (usually meals and events) Christmas parties, end of term socials, financial bonuses and not to mention the excitement and buzz of the office.
To join us you will need to be:
- Able to grow trusted relationships with both candidates and clients
- A strong desire to be the best you can
Experience in the education/recruitment sector is not essential as full training will be provided.
In return we offer an excellent salary and benefits package including:
- An uncapped transparent commission scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- *Death in Service Policy (4 times annual salary)
- *Ongoing training and development
- High-achiever rewards
- *Eye sight tests
- *Childcare vouchers
- *Cycle to work scheme
* On completion of 3 months probation
- Full driving licence is preferred but not essential
- Experience in a sales-focussed role (e.g. Recruitment, Estate Agency, Travel Agency, Advertising Sales, Hospitality, Banking, Finance etc) showing a confident and professional approach
- Experience in delivering outstanding quality and service in a customer-facing environment
- Passion for achieving consistent results
- Ability to show that you can work as part of a team striving to achieve continued success
- Desire to build a successful career and grow with an ever–expanding business
- Self-disciplined approach
To apply with justteachers and start a new exciting and rewarding career simply fill out your details below and we will be in touch!