SEMH Specialist Staff
justteachers has dedicated SEMH teams nationwide who are committed to ensuring that the right calibre of specialist SEMH teaching and support staff are placed within your unique setting. Our experienced SEMH teaching and support staff help maximise students’ educational potential by raising standards and improving results, encouraging and enabling pupils to realise their strengths and achieve their full potential.
justteachers understand that SEMH provisions need to assess each student on a case by case basis so as to determine appropriate support staff in line with their individual EHCPs.
We work with experienced SEMH teaching and support staff who are able to:
- Focus on the well-being of students, taking a holistic view of each individual child and their circumstances;
- Provide a child-centred approach, offering a tailored and bespoke teaching style to each individual’s SEMH needs, delivering targeted interventions on a one to one or group basis;
- Support students with an aptitude for vocational or technical subjects- our vocational tutors provide real world context to core curriculum subjects;
- Contribute to writing EHCPs for each individual student in conjunction with external healthcare and government agencies.
Our registered teaching and support candidates are flexible and adaptable and as such justteachers can:
- Provide specialist staff to react quickly to new intakes;
- Supply tailored and bespoke solutions at short notice;
- Offer immediate start dates to quickly fill any gaps.
The candidates we recommend to you will be in line with your individual provision and specific requirements and will have undertaken all the safeguards you’d expect in a leading education recruitment consultancy, in line with the conduct regulations and DFE guidelines.
Our dedicated SEMH teams are keen to gain a thorough understanding of your current and future needs, and as such are available to meet face to face to discuss with you in more detail.
Click here if you would like to view or download a version of our SEMH Specialist services brochure.
Every pupil matters and every child should have access to a fully inclusive education.
The school is unrecognisable from the one that I took over and that is due to the fantastic team I now have. Your passion and your particular knowledge and understanding of our school has meant that you have sourced for us staff of the highest calibre. Without your help, I would be snookered!”