Justteachers Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Justteachers Ltd recognises the importance of maintaining the privacy of personal and sensitive information of our employees, candidates, clients, vendors and partners. The nature of our business requires us to collect and handle such information, and we have a responsibility to protect this information for as long as it is in our possession. At Justteachers Ltd, respecting the privacy of our employees, candidates, clients, vendors, suppliers and partners is a priority.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide on our sites (www.justteachers.co.uk & www.justteachers.com).This will include (if you are a client) details of vacancies (including rates and contact information) and (if you are a supplier) details of potential candidates (including pay rates and personal information).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of requests, bookings, placements, timesheeting, invoicing and any other transactions that you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Contact information you provide to us.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. All connections 2 to the site will be tracked and stored. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to maintain our contractual or business relationship with you,
- for employment-related services where applicable,
- to tell you about the products and services we offer and notify you of any changes,
- to contact and correspond with you, including marketing materials and promotions via all contact details provided by you.
- for the management and defence of legal claims and actions, compliance with court orders and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements, and as otherwise permitted by law.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information for these purposes to other Justteachers Ltd entities, affiliates, suppliers, subcontractors who perform services on our behalf, clients if you are seeking employment or are a secondary supplier (and vice versa) an acquiring organization if Justteachers Ltd is involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, and where we are otherwise required to do so, such as by court order.
We collect, process and disclose sensitive personal information only if required to comply with legal obligations or if there is a compelling business reason to do so, or with your consent.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right for us not to do this at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The data protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Justteachers Ltd High Corn Mill, Chapel Hill, Skipton, N Yorks BD23 1NL
Or emailed to: email@example.com