Recommend a friend and you could win a one night stay for two!
**THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED – TO RECOMMEND A FRIEND TO REGISTER WITH JUSTTEACHERS PLEASE GO TO – https://www.justteachers.co.uk/recommend
Simply recommend a Teacher to register with justteachers and both you and the Teacher you recommend will have the chance to win a one night stay for two with Virgin Experience Days! Choose from 28 luxury locations across the UK and pick a date of your choice and enjoy your break as part of Virgin’s ‘One Night Stay Collection.’
- Like justteachers on facebook (search justteachersagency) or follow this link – justteachers facebook
Go to www.justteachers.co.uk/competitionYou are already here!
- Fill in your details together with the details of the Teacher you are recommending in the form below*
- On the 12th October 2017 we will draw and announce the winners on facebook!
All eligible recommendations will also receive a £50 referral cheque per teacher recommended
About the prize
This prize is for a one night stay for two in Hotels across the UK provided by Virgin Experience Days (28 Hotels to choose from on a date of your choice). Both you and the Teacher you recommend will be entered into the competition. If you are lucky enough to win then both you and the Teacher you recommended will each get a one night stay for two – two prizes in total.
T’s and C’s
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their contact details and the details of the teacher they are recommending as outlined above. The teacher they are recommending MUST be eligible to register with justteachers, respond to contact from justteachers and get through the justteachers compulsory pre-screen conducted on all candidates.
2. You must notify the teacher you are recommending that justteachers will be contacting them and that they will be entered into this competition. By entering their details, you confirm that you know this teacher and both you and the teacher agree to the T’s and C’s of this competition.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from justteachers containing offers and developments that we think may interest you.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. justteachers accepts no responsibility taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by justteachers.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 12th October 2017, 12:30pm. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a human randomly selecting your entry from a raffle bowl whilst blindfolded to ensure a fair draw. The draw will take place on 12th October 2017.
9. The winners will receive a one night stay for two by Virgin Experience Days, there will be two winners to the draw, the person recommending the teacher and the teacher who has been recommended.
10. justteachers accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the experience).
11. The winner will be notified by email and a post on facebook on the 12th October 2017. The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to justteachers within 14 days of being notified by justteachers, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and justteachers shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and justteachers shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winners by justteachers via post.
13. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 18 November 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Lewis Rennison, justteachers, High Corn Mill, Chapen Hill, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1NL.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. justteachers retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on justteachers reasonable requests. The winner consents to the use by justteachers and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by justteachers and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. justteachers accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. justteachers further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of justteachers for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. justteachers reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of justteachers in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. justteachers shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.