Team Teach Training – Registrations Now Open
Published: Monday January 15 2018 by Lewis Rennison
Team Teach Training - Registrations Now Open
justteachers is delighted to announce that we offer in house Team-Teach training to our teachers and support staff across the UK. This year we have a busy training schedule now open to registration, with the first three courses of the year being this February 2018.
Teachers and Support Staff that have registered with justteachers will be eligible for this training but it is on a first come first serve basis and positions are filling up fast. (Please ensure you register with justteachers in the first instance).
Our next courses will take place at the locations and dates detailed below:
- Skipton – 12th & 13th February 2018
- Grantham – 14th & 15th February 2018
- Bolton – 19th & 20th February 2018
When you attend a Team-Teach course we hope you leave with:
- A better understanding of why children display challenging behaviour
- Better communication and teamwork skills
- A stronger sense of professional security and confidence
Team-Teach is one of the most recognised de-escalation and positive handling training courses for children and young people. Its core values aim to:
- Safeguard people and services
- Encourage more self-restraint rather than reliance on physical restraint
- Focus on positive behaviour support approaches
- 95% reduction in risk and restriction
Did you know...
100% of delegates rated our trainers as having excellent or very good knowledge!
Here is what some of our delegates said...
“Great course overall. Great delivery of the course and demonstration of the practical holds and escorts.” - Teaching Assistant, Manchester
“Interaction, communication, relaxed approach from the trainers to put you at ease.” - Teacher, West Yorkshire
“Boosts your confidence in dealing and recognising patterns of behaviour and acting in an appropriate manner.” - Teacher, Coventry
“Great course overall, the emphasis on de-escalation. Great delivery and demonstration of the practical holds and escorts.” - Teaching Assistant, Manchester
If you are interested in attending a course, please register your details below. Availability is limited so please be advised that if you are not contacted by one of our consultants to attend, your details will be held on a waiting list for future courses.