justteachers Manchester seeks talented Recruitment Consultant!
Published: Wednesday September 19 2018 by Melanie Crewe
justteachers is an established organisation that specialises in providing temporary workers such as teachers and support staff into schools and colleges across the UK. We are seeking new talent to join our team in Prestwich, Manchester and would like to hear from you if you are seeking a career with an exceptional employer who can provide you with high levels of job satisfaction, outstanding financial rewards and the opportunity to showcase your skills and talents in a lively, fun and fast paced environment.
This is a 360 recruitment role which means that you will be responsible for finding vacancies and opportunities from discussion and liaison with your schools. You will find suitable teachers to meet the needs of your schools and provide outstanding levels of care and service to both your schools and your teachers.
The role comprises the following key duties:
- Contacting new clients to establish the varying staffing requirements across their school
- Building relationships with new clients by establishing trust and rapport at an early stage
- Understanding the needs of your schools through careful listening and provision of tailor-made solutions from highly skilled candidates
- Attraction, selection and interview of suitable candidates to meet the needs and demands of your clients
- Establishing loyal and respectful relationships with your candidates to support their career aims
- Provide career solutions to candidates to enable them to maximise their working arrangements
The ideal candidate will have experience within recruitment, be passionate about sales and business development, be outgoing and confident, motivated by success and by exceeding targets and objectives.
To survive in this role, you will be passionate about education and the welfare of young people.
It helps to have a good sense of humour, outstanding work ethic, a can do attitude and relentless approach to the success of your schools, candidates and the organisation.
In return for all your hard work we offer a very competitive salary and benefits scheme including 30 days’ annual leave, reduced hours during the school holidays, career development and a brilliant work environment.
To see all opportunities with justteachers click here