Specialist Support Jobs
Specialist Support Jobs across the UK
If you are a recent graduate with experience in Psychology, Maths, English, Science, Education Studies, Childhood Studies or an area of Special Needs then we have the perfect opportunities for you! We have a wide range of support roles for a specialist who can demonstrate a good understanding of subject knowledge, has 1-to-1 experience or a SEN support background.
A specialist support job within a school truly makes a difference to a pupil’s learning. You will be able to help a school raise attainment and contribute in a significant way to the pupil or pupils you will work with.
We have specialist support jobs available in London, Warrington, Manchester, Lancashire, Lincolnshire & Peterborough, Yorkshire, The Midlands and Bournemouth.
To be eligible for a Specialist Support Job within a school you will have at least one of the following:
- A graduate degree in either Maths, English, Science, SEN, Psychology, Education or Healthcare
- Have 1-to-1 experience in working with children (desirable but not essential)
- Have an interest in working with Special Education Needs children
- Have previous experience working within a school based setting as a TA, Learning Support or Cover Supervisor
- Have a passion for helping a school lower the attainment gap and contribute to a pupil’s learning
To register for specialist support jobs simply fill out your details below and a dedicated consultant will be in touch…