Teacher of RS Bradford
justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a Teacher of Religious Studies required for a full-time role on a long-term basis at central Bradford Secondary School to start as soon as possible. The school is looking to make this a permanent position for the right candidate.
The school has a vision for improving the lives of young people. They are looking for an individual who has the tenacity, resilience and commitment to be a part of their journey to achieving their vision and enhancing the education or the next generation.
The Teacher of Religious Studies will have:
- A good degree in an appropriate discipline related to Religious Studies
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
- Strong and secure subject knowledge in Religious Studies up to GCSE
- Recent and relevant teaching experience up to KS4
- The ability to communicate orally and in writing to students, parents and colleagues
- Experience providing good quality assessments using formative and summative methods
- Proven experience providing interactive and engaging lessons
- A passion for teaching Religious Studies
In return, justteachers offer:
- A dedicated compliance office and recruitment consultant
- Support with your DBS application
- Referral scheme – we pay £50 for every referral
- On-call service outside office hours and across all school holidays
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- AWR (Agency Working Regulations), ensuring you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
Do not miss out on this role as the school will be appointing ASAP, apply below or call justteachers on 01274905440.