Teacher of Business Studies Liversedge
justteachers teaching agency is looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to teach Business Studies at a Secondary School in Liversedge to start ASAP on a full-time basis. This is initially on a supply basis until Summer 2024 with the potential to extend for the right individual.
The successful applicant must have the ability to deliver inspirational teaching and learning for all students. You will have experience of consistently good teaching and learning delivery methods and you will be required to manage and support both KS3 and KS4 learners during their secondary school career.
Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage due to the nature of the curriculum. You must also have:
- QTS status or a similar relevant teaching qualification
- 2 teaching/education based references
- the ability to be flexible, use your own initiative and be driven to succeed
- a passion for delivering your subject and knowledge
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
- AWR (Agency Working Regulations), ensuring you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Teacher of the Term awards (includes support staff)
If you are an inspirational Business Studies teacher who is dedicated to providing engaging lessons for young people and to giving all children the education they deserve, please apply below, or call us now on 01274 905440.