Teacher of Humanities Huddersfield
Are you a passionate Humanities Teacher looking for an exciting new challenge at a modern secondary School in Huddersfield?
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a Secondary School in Huddersfield to recruit an experienced and engaging Humanities Teacher to work across all key stages. The School is seeking candidates with experience teaching either History, Geography or Religious Studies and are looking to shortlist by Friday 23rd February.
The role is to start after Easter and last until Summer 2024 in the first instance, this is a full-time position and will be paid to scale.
About the school:
- Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- A supportive and modern department
- The school has state of the art facilities
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references (covering the last 2 years of employment)
- A drive to stretch and challenge pupils of all abilities
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
- Experience in planning and delivering high quality Geography, History or Religious Studies lessons to KS3 and KS4
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
- Teacher of the Term awards (includes support staff)
- AWR (Agency Working Regulations), ensuring you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
Please apply below, or call us now on 01274 905440 to find out more about the Humanities teaching jobs we offer. Or simply apply below.