English Teacher Kings’s Lynn
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking for an exciting new challenge at a modern secondary School in Norfolk?
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner Secondary School in King’s Lynn who are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic English Teacher to work across all key stages, with candidates currently being shortlisted. The role will be paid to scale with a start date of after Easter.
- Develop and deliver well-structured and engaging lessons in English for students at various levels.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages critical thinking and fosters a passion for English.
- Design and implement innovative teaching strategies to cater to diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback on student work, maintaining accurate records of academic progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development of the English curriculum and interdisciplinary projects.
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues to support a collaborative learning community.
- Stay current with developments in the field of English education and integrate relevant resources and technologies into the curriculum.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references (covering the last 2 years of employment)
- A drive to stretch and challenge pupils of all abilities
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
- Experience in planning and delivering high quality English lessons to KS3 and KS4
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
Please apply below, or call us now on 01775 233 116 to find out more about the English teaching jobs we offer.