French Teacher King’s Lynn
Justteachers are recruiting for MFL Teacher who specialises in French. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative 11-18 school on the outskirts of the city. The school benefits from an exceptional in-house CPD programme to enhance career development and actively promotes progression and career opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to teach both KS3 and 4 with A level experience being advantageous. This teaching position is to start in September 2024 and will be made permanent after an initial probationary period.
- The school is a vibrant, multi ethnic co-educational, comprehensive school with outstanding community cohesion.
- The successful candidate will be experienced teaching KS3 – 5 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum and age-related expectations.
- The school benefits from an extremely supportive SLT and offers opportunity for career progression
- Not only would this be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher, the head will provide support with your ECT induction
- To succeed in this MFL teaching role, you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- Have a positive outlook and look to instil this in your teaching to raise pupil’s aspiration
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a Secondary teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01775 233116