Teacher of English Halifax
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for an experienced and engaging Teacher of English to work full-time in a large Secondary school located in Halifax. The role is to begin after the Easter break and will last until Summer 2024.
Delivering KS3 and KS4 English Literature and Language you will be expected to plan engaging lessons to curriculum expectations. The school benefits from a very supportive SLT and English department and are committed to providing ongoing professional development to enable staff to reach the possible possible outcomes.
You should have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- Thorough knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 English curriculum
In return, justteachers can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
- Teacher of the Term awards (includes support staff)
- AWR (Agency Working Regulations), ensuring you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Relationships with over 1000 schools
If you are interested in this English role, or would like to find out more about other opportunities we have to offer, please apply below, or call now on 01274 905440.