SEMH Primary Teacher Boston
Start date – Immediate
Pay – £120.34 – £238.58 per day
Temp to Perm – Part time applicants are also encouraged to apply
justteachers partner school, a residential Alternative Provision in Boston require a SEMH Primary Teacher/Tutor to join their team. This is a full time temp to perm role starting in February 2024. The school caters for children who have found it difficult to cope in mainstream settings and can display very challenging and anti-social behaviour. The school gives students a chance to improve their behaviour and turn their lives around and provides a unique, high-quality alternative education for the children.
You will work with small groups of students of all abilities, with a pupil centred approach to learning. The school offers learners a bespoke curriculum to incorporate their interests.
We’re looking for candidates who have a real passion for assisting young people overcoming barriers to learning in order to achieve their true potential.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for an individual who can demonstrate and fulfil the following key criteria:
- Previous experience working with young people in an education, care or youth work setting
- A nurturing and supportive nature with good behaviour management strategies (behaviour management training is available)
Ideal candidates will have experience in some of the below:
- QTS (Qualified Teaching status) or equivalent teaching qualification (preferred but not required)
- Primary or Secondary experience
- Two education or school-based references
- Strong commitment for raising standards
- Experience but not essential working with SEMH Children
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
- The ability to engage with pupils and make an immediate impact on the pupils learning
In return, justteachers offers:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme – £50 per referral
- Free safeguarding training
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding SEMH Primary Teacher role, please complete the enquiry form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss your experience, or call Joanne now on 01775 233116.
Justteachers dedicated SEND Team supports a variety of different settings including specialist SEND schools and provisions, alternative schools, PRU’s, mainstream schools with SEND departments and other educational and care settings. We can help you secure a permanent role, long term and fixed term placements, and also ad hoc supply work if you’re looking for flexible work. To register for SEND jobs, simply fill out your details in the form below and a dedicated SEND consultant will be in touch to discuss how we can help you.