SEMH Teacher Of Biology Boston
Start date – February 2024
Pay – £120.34 – £238.58 per day
Could be temp to perm for the right applicant
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Biology teacher to work within one of our highly reputed partner schools located in Boston. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to pupils in KS3 and KS4. The school is a SEMH school that cater for students who have found it difficult to cope in mainstream settings and can display very challenging and anti-social behaviour. The school gives students a chance to improve their behaviour and turn their lives around and provides a unique, high-quality alternative education for the young people.
- To succeed in this job you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with hard to reach pupils and reluctant learners.
You will have:
- QTS (Qualified Teaching status) or equivalent teaching qualification
- Primary or Secondary experience is accepted
- Two education or school-based references
- Strong commitment for raising standards
- Experience but not essential working with SEMH Children
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
- The ability to engage with pupils and make an immediate impact on the pupils learning
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
- Weekly pay
- Referral scheme – we pay £50 for every referral
“Justteachers is a fantastic agency to work for. The communication between them and myself is excellent whether its via telephone call, email or text message. They are always there to answer any queries and have always been supportive. They regularly check in with me to see how things are going. Highly recommend this agency.” – Teaching Assistant, West Yorkshire
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding SEMH Teacher role , please complete the enquiry form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss your experience, or call Joanne now on 01775 233116
Justteachers dedicated SEND Team supports a variety of different settings including specialist SEND schools and provisions, alternative schools, PRU’s, mainstream schools with SEND departments and other educational and care settings. We can help you secure a permanent role, long term and fixed term placements, and also ad hoc supply work if you’re looking for flexible work. To register for SEND jobs, simply fill out your details in the form below and a dedicated SEND consultant will be in touch to discuss how we can help you.