KS1 Teacher Blackburn
justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner primary school in the Blackburn area who are seeking to appoint a highly motivated KS1 teacher for a position starting at Easter 2024. This job will be on a long-term supply basis until December 2024, for a maternity cover.
About the school:
- To develop a secure, caring and stimulating environment in which our children can grow and learn.
- To enable all of our children to develop as independent learners.
- To respond to our children’s ideas and interests so that we can provide an enriching and appropriate learning experience for them.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience in teaching KS1 is preferred , but not essential
- Experience differentiating lessons for all learning styles and abilities
- An energetic and positive attitude
In return, justteachers offers:
- Great pay rates
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Free safeguarding training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
Please apply below, or call us now on 01756 243125 to find out more on the Primary teaching jobs we offer.