Primary SEN Teaching Assistant Burnley
Are you an experienced teaching assistant or have you had experience working with children with special educational needs?
Are you looking for a new challenge within primary education?
Justteachers are looking for a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant to work within one of our partner primary schools located in Burnley, who are shortlisting for this role in the coming days.
The role is due to start as soon as possible and pay will range from £76 to £85 per day, depending on experience.
About the school:
- Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- State of the art facilities
- Inclusive and friendly environment, for both staff and students
You will have:
- School based experience, preferably in a similar role
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- Good behaviour management strategies
- The ability to set expectations and differentiate lessons
- Resilience and a passion for EYFS education
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- No timesheets
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
Please apply below, or call us now on 01756 243125 to find out more on the TA jobs we offer.