Maths Teacher Daventry
Justteachers are looking to appoint an experienced Maths Teacher to cover a long term sickness at an outstanding school in Daventry from after Easter until the Summer term. If you are looking for flexible supply work with this short term opportunity this may be the role for you. The school has recently been graded Good by OFSTED and have outstanding senior management in place to support you and your needs. This position will be on a full time basis and you will be required to mark (planning is already in place).
- QTS is essential for this role
- Strong subject knowledge up to KS4
- Excellent communicational skills and classroom management
- Good time management
- The ability to engage with pupils with a mixture of abilities
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work within a variety of local schools
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- Support applying for your Enhanced DBS
Join our reputable supply teaching agency and be part of our caring and supportive team of educators. At Justteachers, we prioritize your well-being and provide you with the support and resources you need to thrive in your teaching career. We believe that a supported teacher is an empowered teacher.
To apply, please submit your updated CV outlining your experience and availability. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.