English Teacher Coventry
Are you a passionate English Teacher seeking a supportive and flexible teaching opportunity in the Coventry area? Look no further! Justteachers, a leading and highly supportive supply teaching agency, is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic English Teacher to join our caring and dynamic team starting ASAP.
- Delivering engaging and interactive English lessons to students across different key stages (KS3-KS4)
- Planning and preparing lessons in accordance with the national curriculum and school guidelines
- Assessing student progress and providing constructive feedback
- Managing classroom behaviour and fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborating with school staff and maintaining effective communication
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent (QTLS)
- Strong subject knowledge to KS4 (KS5 is desirable but not essential)
- Familiarity with the national curriculum
- Experience teaching English at KS3-KS4 level
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Outstanding time management
- The ability to engage with pupils with a mixture of abilities
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability
- Opportunities to work in a variety of schools and gain valuable experience
- Personalized support and guidance from our dedicated consultants
- Access to professional development opportunities and resources
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Join our reputable supply teaching agency and be part of our caring and supportive team of educators. At Justteachers, we prioritize your well-being and provide you with the support and resources you need to thrive in your teaching career. We believe that a supported teacher is an empowered teacher.
To apply, please submit your updated CV outlining your experience and availability. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.