PE Cover Supervisor
justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner secondary school in Lincoln that is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Cover Supervisor to support a successful Physical Education department.
No formal teaching qualifications are required as funding is available for training potentially leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
You will play a key role in delivering Sports Coaching working with an outstanding PE department committed to sporting excellence and opportunity. You will work across all year groups overseeing the completion of set work and managing the behaviour of students.
The successful candidate will be given a period of induction and will receive support and training that will include classroom and behaviour management strategies, Special Educational Needs issues, school policies and support systems.
This is a 35 hours per week contract, the ideal candidate will be flexible around their working hours to support any clubs and fixtures arranged by the school.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates who are aspiring Teachers.
To be eligible for this role, you will have:
- Level 2+ qualification in English and Maths
- Evidence of relevant continuous professional development within current employment
- Relevant sports coaching qualifications
- Professional experience
- Experience working with/volunteering to support children and young people
In return, justteachers offers:
- Excellent daily rates paid Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme – £50 per referral
- Free safeguarding training
If you are considering a career in education and want to gain valuable classroom experience, or for those wanting flexible, competitively paid work that fits around their schedule then please apply below, or call us for further details now on 01775 233 116.