Teacher of Humanities
Justteachers is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Humanities from September 2022.
Our partner school is a mixed secondary school and sixth form located in the county of Lincoln.
ECTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme therefore this is an excellent opportunity for ECTs or experienced teachers to join a thriving and highly motivated school.
The role is offered with an attractive salary package that can be linked to specific responsibilities. Successful candidates will teach across the age range, including examination groups. Part-time and job share applications will be considered.
To be eligible for this role, you will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status or currently in teacher training. FE, Degree level 2:2 and above or equivalent will also be considered
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people
If you are looking for a new challenge from September 2022, please apply below, or call us on 01775 233 116 for more information.