Food Technology teacher required for secondary school in Blackburn
Justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Food Technology teacher to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in Blackburn, Lancashire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to students studying Food Technology.
This Food Technology teaching role is full time, due to start in September and expected to last until October half term at this time.
About this school:
- Students are committed to achieving well. Behaviour in lessons is good.
- Sixth-form students are especially good role models for younger students. The vast majority of sixth-form students move on to university courses.
- Students take on many responsibilities and are very good ambassadors for the school.
- Students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is strong.
To succeed in this Food Technology teaching job, you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- Two education/school-based references
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a confident and innovative Food Technology teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01756243125