Support / Care Workers required to work within a number of our partnership Special Education Needs schools in Coventry and surrounding areas
Full time, long term placements and general day-2-day cover.
As a support worker you will assist young learners with a variety of needs; with their learning and development within school. The role is to work with small groups of children with specific needs including; special needs / autism.
Successful candidates will have some experience in the following areas:
- Working with young adults or children with various special educational needs
- A passion for working and supporting children with special educational needs
- Happy to support children within Primary, Secondary and College Settings
- Happy to work in sometimes challenging environments and an ability to see behind the behaviour
You will need to be able to provide two work-based references (either school or care work).
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are interested in this type of role and able to demonstrate your experience please get in touch. Please apply below, or call us now on 02476 463555.