Teaching Assistant needed for SEN school in Warwickshire – start September 2022
The school cares for children and young people with a wide range of varying needs including social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH), autism (ASC).
We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistance who has worked within a SEN setting with the ability to support young people in their learning, both in their personal and academic lives.
The role will be supporting the class teacher, setting up the classroom for the school day and working with small groups of students; on occasions this will be on a 1-21 basis.
- Experience working in a challenging environment
- Passionate, friendly and outgoing
- An ability to improvise and support others in case of an unexpected event occurring
- You will need to be able to provide 2 references; 1 school based
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are interested in this type of role or wish to find out more about teaching assistant jobs in Coventry, please apply below, or call us now on 02476 463555.