Urgently Required: Primary Teaching Assistant in King’s Lynn
Full Time Teaching Assistant Job based in King’s Lynn
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a teaching assistant to work with one of our partner Primary schools located in King’s Lynn. This teaching assistant job will commence in September and for the right person has the potential of becoming permanent.
The school has been graded Good.
The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
To succeed in this job you will need to be a strong and caring worker who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- Two references (one from an education or care provider)
- The appropriate qualifications and/or training/experience for this role
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience of providing a positive learning environment
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are looking for variety in your working life, working in different schools and across different year groups from reception to year 6, then registering with justteachers for supply teaching assistant jobs in Norfolk is the right choice for you. Please apply below, or call us now on 01775 233 116.