Cover Supervisor Bradford
Cover Supervisor Role Bradford:
Part Time Cover Supervisor Job based in Bradford
Justteachers teaching agency is working within our partner secondary schools in Bradford. The role of Cover Supervisor will allow you the flexibility to work on the day’s best suited to you.
The role involves taking sole charge of lessons and delivering pre-prepared work to students, taking full account of the school behaviour policy and ensuring the quality of learning experience for students within the class.
As a Cover Supervisor you will need to cover a range of subjects and be able to think on your feet and adapt quickly to the work provided. You will also need to be able to show authority in the classroom and manage student behaviour, using the school policy.
You will have:
- Two references, one of which will be from working with young people
- A desire to support and encourage young people to achieve their potential
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are considering a career in education and want to gain valuable classroom experience, or for those wanting flexible, competitively paid work that fits around their schedule to support schools then apply below, or call us now on 01274 905440.