Educational Teaching Assistant – Huddersfield
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a passionate and experienced Education Teaching Assistant to work within one of our partner primary schools located in Huddersfield. The school provides education to SEND children with a range of complex needs.
The primary purpose of this role is to work under the guidance of Teaching/Senior Staff to implement and oversee agreed work programmes with individuals/groups, in or out of classroom. This could include those requiring detailed and specialist knowledge in particular areas and will involve assisting the Teacher in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- Two references from an education or care provider
- Experience teaching or supporting children with SLD, PMLD and ASC
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are interested in this SEND job or wish to find out more about the SEND teaching/teaching assistant jobs in Huddersfield, please apply below, or call us now on 01274 905440.