Teacher of Food Technology – Stockport
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Food technology teacher to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in Salford, Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to pupils in KS3 or KS4. This Secondary teaching job will be on a long-term supply basis and starting in September.
The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS3 or KS4 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the curriculum and age-related expectations.
The school is a warm, friendly and inclusive Secondary school which is at the heart of a local and diverse community.
The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a Secondary teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.