Early Careers Teacher’s (ECT’s) required
We have various roles available across Sleaford and the surrounding areas for ECT’s starting from September 2022.
We are looking to recruit Teachers with creativity and enthusiasm to help children achieve their full potential.
Our partner schools acknowledge the importance of ECTs having a trained mentor to support them throughout their Early Career Framework (ECF) two-year development programme. You will be well supported with an excellent induction programme.
Successful candidates will teach across the age range. Part-time and job share applications will be considered.
As an ECT you can expect:
- A fully supported induction with mentor support
- Support of an induction tutor
- A comprehensive offer of tailored CPD
- A supportive Trust with opportunities to work with peers across the curriculum
To be eligible for this role, you will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status or currently in teacher training. FE, Degree level 2:2 and above or equivalent will also be considered
- Two education/school-based references
If you are an ECT looking to secure your first role, please apply today or call the team for more information on 01775 233 116.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.