Maths Teacher – September Start
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a Teacher of Maths to work in one of our partner secondary schools located in Leyland. This forward-thinking school are looking for someone who has a natural ability to inspire and motivate students. This is a smaller than average school with fantastic facilities. The leadership team are supportive and work together to encourage a creative and challenging learning environment for everyone. The school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and are striving towards outstanding.
The position is full time starting in September 2022 and will become permanent after a period of three months.
- Plan and deliver strong and engaging lessons
- Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals, establishing high expectations of behaviour and attainment, so that teaching objectives are met
- A strong commitment to raising standards
You will have;
- Experience working within the age range 11-16
- QTS or QTLS
- Excellent organisational skills
In return, justteachers offers:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations)
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme – £50 per referral
- Free safeguarding training
To apply for this Maths teaching job please call us on 01756 243125 or apply below.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.