Teaching Assistant, Nuneaton
Full Time Teaching Assistant Job based in Nuneaton
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a teaching assistant to work with one of our partner primary schools located in Nuneaton. This teaching assistant job will commence September 2022 and is expected to last for the academic year.
The school is a warm, friendly and inclusive Primary school which is at the heart of a local and diverse community. The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend. Staff at the school are friendly and welcoming along with an experience Senior Leadership Team. To succeed in this job, you will need to be a strong support worker who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- Two references from an education or care provider
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience of providing a positive learning environment
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are looking for variety in your working life, working in different schools and across different year groups from reception to year 6, then registering with justteachers for supply teaching assistant jobs in Nuneaton is the right choice for you. Please apply below, or call us now on 02476463555.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.