Primary Teacher, Nuneaton
Full Time Primary Teaching Job based in Nuneaton
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner primary school in Nuneaton who are seeking to appoint a highly motivated KS2 Teacher. This primary teaching job will be on a long-term basis from September 2022 and will last for the academic year.
To be successful in this Primary job you will have experience of using a wide range of resources that will inspire pupils’ study, motivation and investigation of the lesson topic. The school caters for a large catchment area for children with a variety of backgrounds, meaning the successful candidate will show patience and understanding to all children.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- Experience in one or more of the key stages (KS1 or KS2)
- A passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible
- An energetic and positive attitude
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- The ability to hold a child’s interest and encourage them to be excited about learning
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
As a Primary school teacher working with justteachers you will receive regular Primary job offers around your wants and needs such as location, preferred length of placements and salary expectations. Please apply below, or call us now on 02476463555 to find out more on the Primary teaching jobs we offer.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.