KS1 ECT Teacher
Justteachers are looking for a confident and enthusiastic KS1 ECT/NQT to be supported through their induction years at a small primary school located close to Norwich. The role is fulltime and the school are eager to appoint as soon as possible for the start of September 2022. You will be allocated a small class of 18 pupils and a TA will be present full time in order to support children with additional needs.
About the school:
- The school is a warm, friendly and inclusive primary school.
- Class sizes are a maximum of 18 pupils
- This school has been graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
In return, justteachers offers:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme – £50 per referral
- Free safeguarding training
If you are interested in this Primary teaching job please call us on 01775 233 116, alternatively apply below.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.