Teacher of Business Studies
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed subject teacher to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in Bolton.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to pupils in Business Studies.
The job will commence September 2022 and is expected to last for the full academic year.
The school has been graded Good.
The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS3 or KS4 or KS5.
The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
- The ability to engage with pupils and make an immediate impact on the pupils learning
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a Secondary teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01618500310.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.