Catering/Food Technology Teacher
Full Time Catering Teacher required in Dereham, Norfolk
justteachers teaching agency are looking for a Catering/Food technology teacher to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in Derham, Norfolk. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large academy trust with a focused on creating opportunities and ensuring pupil success.
The role is to teach catering within the DT department. This Secondary teaching role will be on a long-term supply basis with the opportunity to become permanent after completing one terms placement. The position has an immediate start but the school will wait for the right candidate.
• The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS3 and KS4 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum and age-related expectations.
• The school is a warm, friendly and inclusive Secondary school which is at the heart of a local and diverse community.
• To succeed in this Design and Technology role you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education
You will have:
• QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
• Experience in teaching Secondary age pupils
• Two education/school-based references
• Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Pension scheme
• Holiday pay
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme – £50 per referral
• Free safeguarding training
If you are a Secondary teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01775 233116
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.