Primary Teacher, Bedworth
Full Time Primary Teaching Job based in Bedworth
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner primary school in Bedworth who are seeking to appoint a highly motivated EYFS Teacher. This primary teaching job will be on a long-term basis from September 2022.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience teaching in EYFS and have experience delivering the national curriculum. To be successful in this Primary job you will have experience of using a wide range of resources that will inspire pupils’ study, motivation and investigation of the lesson topic.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- A passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible
- An energetic and positive attitude
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- The ability to hold a child’s interest and encourage them to be excited about learning
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
As a Primary school teacher working with justteachers you will receive regular Primary job offers around your wants and needs such as location, preferred length of placements and salary expectations. Please apply below, or call us now on 02476463555 to find out more on the Primary teaching jobs we offer.