SEND Teaching Assistant, Nuneaton
Full Time SEND Teaching Assistant Job based in Nuneaton
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a passionate and experienced SEND teaching assistant to work within one of our specialist partner primary schools located Nuneaton. The school provides education to SEND children with a range of complex needs.
The successful candidate will be positive and passionate about working with children with type of SEND. To work with children with type of SEND you will need to be creative and have an inspiring attitude. The role is to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in KS1.
You will have:
- Two references from an education or care provider
- Experience teaching or supporting children with SLD, PMLD and ASC
- Experience of feeding and changing
- An excellent knowledge of P Scales and Communication aids such as PECS
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- Knowledge of safeguarding
- Strong behaviour management skills
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are interested in this SEND job or wish to find out more about the SEND teaching assistant jobs in Nuneaton, please apply below, or call us now on 02476463555.