Teacher of Science – Preston
Justteachers Teaching Agency is recruiting on behalf of a secondary school in Preston to find them a Science Teacher. The position is full time starting in September 2022, teaching Science across KS3 and KS4; a specialism in Chemistry would be desirable but essential. There will be an opportunity to go onto a permanent contract after a qualifying period of three months. Not only would this be a fantastic role for an experienced teacher, the school will provide support with your ECT induction.
About the School
- Ofsted has rated this as a ‘Good’ school
- Pupils make good progress in a wide range of subjects
- Pupils are polite, friendly and behave well in lessons
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Good knowledge of the AQA Science curriculum
- A strong commitment to raising standards
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a Science Teacher looking for a long term/permanent role, please apply below or call us now on 01756 243125.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.