Full Time Resistant Materials Teacher required in Boston, Lincolnshire
justteachers teaching agency are looking for a Design and Technology teacher to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in Boston, Lincolnshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large academy trust with a focused on creating opportunities and ensuring pupil success.
The role is to teach across KS3 and 4 and will be predominantly a Resistant Materials timetable. This Secondary teaching role will be on a long-term supply basis with the opportunity to become permanent after completing one terms placement. The school equally welcome applications from Early Careers Teachers (ECT) in addition to experienced UPS Teachers. The position has an immediate start date however the school are willing wait for the right candidate should there be a notice period.
- The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS3 and KS4 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum and age-related expectations.
- The school is a warm, friendly and inclusive Secondary school which is at the heart of a local and diverse community.
- To succeed in this Design and Technology role you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience in teaching Secondary age pupils
- Two education/school-based references
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme – £50 per referral
- Free safeguarding training
If you are a Secondary teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01775 233116