Chemistry Teacher in Mansfield
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Chemistry teacher to work within one of our high achieving academies in Mansfield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and a wonderful Science department. We urge all candidates with Science knowledge in either Biology, Physics or Chemistry to apply below for other Science opportunities within this school. This role is teaching across KS3 and KS4 but KS5 teaching may be available to the right candidate. This role is commutable from Nottingham and parts of Derby and the school is close to public transport facilities. This Secondary teaching job will be on a long-term basis from May half term and will be on a 12 week working contract with the potential of the role becoming permanent.
- The school is a warm, friendly and inclusive secondary school
- Behaviour in this school is exemplary and achievements are celebrated
- Pupils of this school achieve excellent exam results
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
- The ability to engage with pupils and make an immediate impact on the pupils learning
In return, justteachers offers:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme – £50 per referral
- Free safeguarding training
If you are interested in this Secondary teaching job please call us on 01775 233 116, alternatively apply via Indeed.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.