Teacher/ Instructor of Plumbing required near Spalding
justteachers teaching agency require a Teacher/ Instructor of Plumbing to work within one of our partner schools close to Spalding.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and driven professional who is passionate about ensuring a quality learning experience for all learners studying plumbing from KS4 – apprentice level.
Applicants should be well qualified in the subject area and ideally have a relevant teaching qualification although there may be opportunities for those wishing to move into teaching as a change in career direction.
If you are not a qualified teacher already this should not deter you from applying. For example, if you are an experienced industry professional, looking for a career change, then funding may be available to support teacher training.
Our partner school is an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ larger than the average-sized secondary school with sixth form and apprenticeship provision.
This could also be an opportunity for graduates who are aspiring Teachers.
To be eligible for this role, you will have:
- Level 3 recognised qualification in Plumbing and Heating
- Minimum level 2 in Maths and English
- Two education/school-based references
- Proven track record of successful teaching and assessment practice
In return, justteachers offers:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme – £50 per referral
- Free safeguarding training
For more information, please apply today or call us now on 01775 2033 116 for more details.