Food technology Teacher in Retford
Justteachers Nottinghamshire branch have an amazing opportunity for a confident Food Technology teacher to join a high excelling secondary school close to Retford . This role comes with full support from the school and the DT department are willing to open this opportunity up to an enthusiastic NQT/ECT. The successful candidate will be working with KS3 and KS4 DT students. This role is easily commutable from parts of Mansfield and Lincoln.
This role is to start after Easter half term and will be available till the end of the academic year, with the opportunity to go permanent to the right candidate.
About this school;
- The school is committed to offering support within the DT department
- Pupils at this school are generally well behaved
- The school has been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are an inspirational Food Technology teacher who is committed to inspiring young people and to giving all children the education they deserve, please apply below, or call us now 01775233116.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.