Exam invigilator roles in Nottingham
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner secondary school in Nottingham who are seeking to appoint Exam Invigilators to work on an ad hoc basis during exam periods.
You will have:
- Two education/school-based references
- Exam invigilator training which is ideal but not essential.
- Be responsible for starting and finishing all internal and external examinations
- Assist the Examinations Manager in arranging suitable invigilation for the examinations
- Invigilate the examination, including dealing with examination irregularities
- Assist in the setting up of examinations venues, laying out equipment and papers in accordance with procedures;
- Communicate examination procedures to pupils and oversee behaviour
- Respond to pupil requests during the examination
- Ensure no unauthorised material is consulted
- Escort candidates from the location during the examination, such as for toilet breaks
- Maintain candidate attendance and absence records
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to safeguarding procedures
To apply for this vacancy please call us on 01775 233 116 or apply below.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.