Specialist teaching assistant needed in Boston
Specialist teaching assistant job based in Boston.
Justteachers are looking for a specialist teaching assistant to support children on a 1:1 basis. The school is based in Boston and the role can be full-time or part-time for the right candidate.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who has experience supporting any of the below additional needs:
- Autism Spectrum Condition
- Varying Learning difficulties
- Social, emotional and mental health needs
- Emotion behavioural difficulties
- Complex needs
The school is an inclusive mainstream primary school, catering for SEN children.
The school serves a large catchment and also caters for a high percentage of EAL children.
To succeed in this job you will need to be a strong support worker who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education .
You will have:
- Two references from an education or care provided
- TA Level 2 qualification or similar qualificayion
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience of providing a positive learning environment
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are teaching assistant looking for daily or long-term work in local primary schools please apply below, or call us now on 01775 233 116
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.