Apprenticeship Coordinator for FE College in North Yorkshire
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Apprenticeship Co-ordinator to work within one of our highly reputed partner Further Education Colleges located in North Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to students.
This Apprenticeship Coordinator job is full time, due to start soon and covering a maternity leave.
About this school:
- Recently graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- The college is well-established
- Recent investment in facilities
To succeed in this Apprenticeship co-ordinator, you will need to engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a confident and innovative Apprenticeship Coordinator looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01756243125
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.