Care workers – justteachers are seeking Day-2-Day Supply candidates to work within our SEN schools based in Lancaster – start ASAP
Are you currently a care worker looking to work within a school setting?
If you have worked within a Pastoral role and feel you have transferable skills which could be utilised in our Primary and Secondary schools, please get in touch. This type of role is to work with small groups of children with specific needs including types of Special Educational Needs.
You will be required to;
- Support the class teacher
- Supporting children with work set by the class teacher
- Offer good communication and able to inspire and motivate children
- To be confident, reliable, efficient and inspirational
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a genuine desire to work within an educational setting
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing
- Be flexible in receiving work on a day to day basis
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
If you are interested in this type of role or wish to find out more about teaching assistant jobs in Coventry, please apply below, or call us now on 01756 243125.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.