Supply Secondary English Teaching Job based in Leeds
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed English teacher to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to pupils in English. This Secondary teaching job will be on a long term supply basis from January.
The school serves a large catchment area, and is a mainstream setting. They are looking for someone with integrity, creativity and commitment.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS3 or KS4 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the English Curriculum and age-related expectations.
- Two education/school-based references
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Experience in one or more of the key stages
- The ability to engage with pupils and make an immediate impact on the pupils learning
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are looking for variety in your working life, working in different schools and across different year groups from reception to year 12, then registering with justteachers for supply teaching jobs in locations that is the right choice for you. Please apply below, or call us now 01274 905440.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.