Part Time KS1 Primary Teaching Job based in Batley
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner primary school in Batley who are seeking to appoint a highly motivated KS1 teacher. This primary teaching job will be on a short-term supply basis from February half term.
The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
The school services a large catchment area and caters for pupils with a variety of backgrounds.
To be successful in this Primary job you will have experience of using a wide range of resources that will inspire pupils’ study, motivation and investigation of the lesson topic.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- A passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible
- An energetic and positive attitude
- The ability to hold a child’s interest and encourage them to be excited about learning
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
As a Primary school teacher working with justteachers you will receive regular Primary job offers around your wants and needs such as location, preferred length of placements and salary expectations. Please apply below, or call us now on 01274 905440 to find out more on the Primary teaching jobs we offer.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.