Part Time SENCO Job based in Bradford
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner primary school in Bradford who are seeking to appoint a highly motivated SENCO. This role will be on a long-term supply basis for 2 days a week, with immediate start.
The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
The school is a warm, friendly and inclusive Primary school which is at the heart of a local and diverse community.
The school services a large catchment area and caters for pupils with a variety of backgrounds.
You will have:
- A relevant SENCO qualification
- Experience of working within a SENCO role
- Two education/school-based references
- A passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible
- Experience of working with children with a variety of needs including autism and ADHD.
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
As a SENCO working with justteachers you will receive regular SENCO job offers around your wants and needs such as location, preferred length of placements and salary expectations. Please apply below, or call us now on 01274 905440 to find out more on the Primary teaching jobs we offer.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.